Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It's been too long! New paintings, "Bouncing Balls" and "Life"

Sorry.. again.. for the lack of posts here! I promise I have been painting! Summer is a crazy time, but school starts tomorrow for the kids and I will have a bit more of a schedule, albeit a hectic one! I'm thrilled to tell you that I have had a painting, Michael's Marble, accepted into the National Art Encounter 2010 in Naples, FL! I won't be able to go to the opening, but I will be well represented by my great friends, Mary and Jon!

Also this past week I had my first official gallery visit by a new gallery that will be representing me. The Brandt Roberts Gallery will be opening on Oct 1, on High St. in Columbus with the grand opening on Oct. 29! We had a great time and I am looking forward to a long and successful relationship with them.

I am posting a painting that I sent to the Wells Gallery last week.. (along with "Meeting of the Minds" and "Up Front".)


Titled, "Bouncing Balls"..
36" x 60"

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Sally! Love your entries in the FASO competitions .... keep up the good work ...

Helen Read said...

Yes, congratulations! This is very cool, by the way!

Cat said...

Awesome :)
I'm so proud!

Wells Gallery said...

Congrats on a fw more sales. Your work is wonderful and deserves all the new happy homes! Cheers.