Thank you so much to the fellow artists, Chelsie Brady, Angela Elledge, Edward Burton, and Joanne Licsko who have been kind enough to tag me with blog awards! I am so blessed by the friends I have found on the artist blogging community. What a gift to not only experience so much creativity, but to gain so many friends along the way!
As part of this award I am to list 7 things I love and tag 7 other artists for this award.
1. I really love my family! They are always a source of joy, comfort, companionship, amazement and often entertainment!! :)
2. I love to paint.. I have always love to create, but have only recently found an unending passion and borderline addiction to oil paint!
3. I love to read these things and find out more about the people I care about, but am loathe to actually do it myself..
4. I love junk... the old, weathered stuff that most people would walk past, or, gasp!, throw away! 5. I love living in the country.. we have an abundance of wildlife and beauty in our yard and for me it's like being close to God out here...
6. I love going to New York to visit my daughter.... and I love when she comes home even more..
7. I love seeing other peoples art and ideas on their blogs! I find myself constantly amazed by how many talented, gifted artists there are and am always inspired to do better!
The artists I'd like to share do a group challenge amongst themselves and I am always so anxious to see what they do!!
1. Marie Fox
2. Silvina Day
3. Diana Moses Botkin
4. Michael Naples
5. Mike Beeman
6. Robin Cheers
7. Vicki Ross