Monday, November 29, 2010

The Holiday Season in now upon us...

The Holiday Season in now upon us.....And with it comes all the hectics chaos!  But I am happy to say that it's all good craziness in my world!  Not that I have any of my holiday shopping done... but I have gotten some great news this week!

I am honored to have received 1st prize for guest artist in the Fall 2010 online Exhibition at the Perez Fine Art Galleries for my painting titled, 'Gettin' Steamed'.
And also this week, I found out that my entry into the Susan Kathleen Black foundation Art of The Blossom II has been accepted!  This show will start at the Naples Museum of Art and travel to several museums throughout the spring and summer.  I feel so honored to have my painting, 'Change of Season', accepted!  
And last, but not least, I have been painting several pieces for the small works show at the Brandt-Roberts Gallery in Columbus, OH this December.  I promise to post some later this week!



4 comments:

Gilberto said...

Merry Christmas and Loads of inspiration for 2011

Cat said...

I'm so proud of you, Mom <3

Wells Gallery said...

Sally your newest works at excellent, can't wait to see them in person! Keep us posted with anything happening with you, congrats of the accolades here!

eric bowman said...

Congratulations Sally, well deserved award. I like the nostalgic subject matter of your paintings and the quality of them too -- well done.